Access Eos Interview with Editors
New Enhanced HTML and PDF Article Formats
Read the Inaugural Editorial
Submit a manuscript
A transdisciplinary open-access journal, Earth’s Future focuses on the state of the Earth and the prediction of the planet’s future. By publishing peer-reviewed articles as well as editorials, essays, reviews, and commentaries, this journal will be the preeminent scholarly resource on the Anthropocene. It will also help assess the risks and opportunities associated with environmental changes and challenges.
Reasons to publish with Earth’s Future:
- High standard, rigorous peer review
- Rapid publication
- Quality and reputation of the AGU
- Open Access – published articles are licensed under Creative Commons and authors are the copyright holder
- Compliant with open access mandates
- Wide dissemination
- Promotion of and publicity for quality research
New home pages: send us your feedback
AGU has a new look for our journals. Let us know what you think by sending your feedback.